Friday, 29 October 2010

Sorry for the delay in blogging

OK I've been holding off showing you the bedroom, mainly because I designed and made my own bed in there and I don't want anyone to copy it before I make my decision on it. I would like to sell it but don't want to get ripped off by people copying it so I'm still looking into how to copyright it and how to go about all of this, as its new to me, any suggestions would be warmly welcome.

In the mean time I'm trying to decide what to do with the bathroom its a deep narrow room and I just cant decide how I want it. So far I have tiled it with white tiles but now I think its to much, my next plan was to change the floor covering, but now I'm thinking a complete overhaul of it. I'm doing my own lighting in this room with spot light so I need to sort out the arrangement of furniture before I can get on with that, but I'm so stuck on the walls and floor I feel like I'm never going to get there.

I'm currently working on another project at the moment but I cant tell you too much about that until Christmas as its part of a THING that the Dolls House Forum I'm a member of does and I don't want them finding out, but once its all finished and revealed I will post pictures here as well.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you do penni, And here's me thinking i might get a sneak look here lol

    ReplyDelete