Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Trying Something New

Ive been pondering for the last 12 months as to whether or not I would be able to work with fimo, so because I didn't want to spend out on a material that I may not be able to work with and to be honest all the different varieties somewhat baffled me a bit so I tried a bit of Blue Tac sculpting. I know its a very strange thing to do and believe me with the stickiness of it, it wasn't easy either. I managed to make something that half resembled a human and a good friend very kindly sent me a sample of some sculpery to see what I could do with it. I sat down this evening and gave it a go.

I thought you might all like to have a giggle at my feeble attempts, Im going to keep practising as with the forecasts showing snow I'll have a lot of long dark nights to fill.

Mr Blue

3 comments:

  1. You are off to a good start. Looks great for a first try!

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing well Penni great for 1st try look forward to seeing more :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so good Penni, well done!!

    ReplyDelete