Friday, 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Santa bought you lots of Mini's. (I got nothing dolls house related but did get some lovely presents so I must have been a good girl this year)

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year, and may it bring all that you have wished for.

I don't really make New Year Resolutions as I'm rubbish at keeping them but if I did make some for 2011 it will be to try and Blog more together with completing my dolls house and putting more of my miniature designs into action and get them on Etsy.

As soon as I've got over the flu, the first of my beds will be going on Etsy which I've not used before so it will be a all new learning experience.

Have you got any resolutions? 

 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment