Friday, 17 December 2010

A Mini Modern House

The reveal date for our forums THING is here and I can reveal what I have spent the last few weeks working on, but only if you don't tell my daughter as it is one of her Christmas presents.

It started life as a red roofed childrens dolls house like this one but with broken furniture.




After many coats of paint I managed to get it white and then I turned to repairing improving and  repainting all the furniture. I added a sink to the bathroom unit and carpet to the bedroom and living room, together wih lights in all rooms.






3 comments:

  1. I love how you decorated and lighted this cute little house! Your daughter is going to love it.

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love the way the lighting looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for you comments The lights unfortunately are not great as there is no where to hide the wires with the thin wood and they are a string of battery operated lights to make things easier for my daughter to operate them.

    She loved it though when she opened it on Christmas Day

    ReplyDelete