Friday, 7 January 2011

Why Did I Set A Deadline?


Why oh why do I do these things to myself.

I've been busy mini making for Monster Miniatures and everything that could go wrong has gone wrong today. So far there are two wall mirrors but no bed. It's driving me nuts I thought I purchased some silver paint today but when I got home it turned out I had actually purchased clear gloss. I'm going to be completely loony by Tuesday 

I'm sending myself in circles as well over how much to charge for the bed. I think I've got it sorted in my mind how much to charge then I think "oh no, that's too much" or "oh no, that's not enough"

3 comments:

  1. I feel you on the pricing. I like to check what others are charging for similar work as a gauge.. and even how much sites like HBS charge for similar stuff too. In the end, its still a guessing game!

    I am also doing my own mini-making event and I can totally relate to the deadlines. Just breathe! It will all work out in the end ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann, Ive been following your 31days of Etsy its very brave of you. I really don't know how you do it.

    I think part of it is getting my head round the fact that Etsy works in $ not £ that's taking some adjusting to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's OK Penni, you are your own boss on Etsy. Say "I am the Boss"

    HUGS Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete