Thursday, 10 February 2011

Free Delivery Etsy Voucher for Blog Followers

OK so February is here and I've still done nothing. I just seem to be so busy lately what with work and family. I know excuses excuses but my boss has just had a baby which has left me the only one there on a Wednesday and by the time I've finished making crystal chandeliers I'm not in the mood to start making a mess and doing mini makes at home.

As an apology I've set up a voucher code that is valid until 28th February 2011 for free delivery within my Etsy store using the voucher code BLOG0211DEL. This is redeemable against any of the items in my store including any future ones that may eventually find them selves in there before the end of the month lol. It is also redeemable against international shipping.

1 comment: