Tuesday, 15 February 2011

I'm Too Impatient

I'm going to Miniatura for the first time at the NEC in Birmingham on 19th March and I am so excited I really don't know how I'm going to last lol.

I keep finding myself pondering over the exhibitors list. I don't really have a shopping list, all I'm desperate for at the moment is a bath and some bits for the bathroom in Honey Cottage. I'm also going to be meeting up with lots of mini friends that I have been sharing laughs, tears and life with for many years now. I cant wait and will apologise to you all now as I'm probably going to have many blurts where I can't contain my excitement leading up to it.

Are any of you going and what's on your shopping list? Are there any particular stalls I should make sure I see?

It's going to be about a 2hr drive for me to get there, but I'm going to load the CD player with some sing along tunes and sing my way there lol Luckily no one will have to suffer the fate of listening to me though hahaha

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penni you will so enjoy it, as you know i am going too, cant wait to have the meet with you, after we ve been talking for sooo long, not too long now hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Chrissey it will be great to put voices to the words I have voices in my head for you all but I bet you all sound nothing like I imagine lol

    ReplyDelete