Sunday, 20 March 2011

Mags-nificent Miniatures & Dateman Books

Margret Cassidy had a beautiful stall for Mag-nificent Miniatures, with lots of wonderful witch things on and also some lovely foods and bits. She kindly let Helen take some pictures of her stall but unfortunately they didn't all come out so I am only able to show you this peek at it. You can see more of her work on her blog here
Photo by Helen Davidson
Helen got some wonderful pieces from there and I also got this little book as it was one of my last purchases I thought I was short on funds, I've since found out I still had some (that will teach me to keep a better eye on whats in my purse).


I also got this little spell book from Dateman Books, I could have spent a fortune on that stall lol

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks lovely and I'm glad you enjoyed, next time I hope to come too :0)
    Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete