Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Mental Block

Ohhhh I'm so frustrated with myself right now, Ive been working on a dressing table for months now for monster miniatures and myself, trying to get it right and it's just not happening. I'm really struggling to get my head round it and get it to come out how I want right now.

I know its been ages since I last added anything new to my shop, but just to let you all know there are bits in product development stage but they just aren't developing as fast as I hoped.

I have a whole brain full of ideas for my witch's cottage at the moment and I'm hoping some of it will rub off on to here.

Right I suppose I better get back to it and quit wondering around here shuffling my feet.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, I think when we get a mental block, we need to step away, do something completely different and then come back to it with fresh eyes.

    You'd be amazed with the difference. :)

    ReplyDelete